Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

P.E

I am learning to reflect about what I did at P.E.

Today for P.E we did Cricket. For cricket to day we played cricket. What we did was take turns for batting and bowling. What I found challenging was batting the ball and also fielding. I learnt 2 thing at P.E today because all I did was bat and also field. 

I learnt that when I am feilding I should make sure that I am ready because when I was fielding the ball came right at me and I wasn't ready so when it came to me I missed it. I also learnt that whenever I am batting I should go for the good bowls because whenever there was bad bowls I went for it and it kind of took for long for me to bat the ball. 

What I need to work on next time is getting ready for the ball when it is coming to me and also go for the good bowls instead of the bad bowls.
Image result for Cricket

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my reflection today. Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time or what you liked about my post today. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment