Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

Technology - Sketch models

I am learning to create sketch models.

Today for Technology we made sketch models for graphics.What I learned in Technology was how to make the Sketch model, Support, And also the size of the model.

What I enjoyed was creating the sketch models with my peers.What I found challenging was thinking about which design I will make and also creating the design.

What I learnt was making the designs because all I needed to do was make sure it had the right support it needed.

Here are some photos that my Technology teacher (Ms Ferguson) did.




(Photos that my peers did)

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost today. Feel free to leave a comment down below on what you liked or what I need to work on next time. Bye :)




No comments:

Post a Comment