Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

My first blog reflection for term 2 2018

I am learning to reflect about what I did in the holidays.

In the holidays I watched a movie called Avengers: infinity war. The movie was about a bad guy named Thanos who was looking for 6 stones to make him powerful. He was the hardest enemy the avengers have ever fought. At the end of the movie when most of the avengers were down Thor stabbed Thanos with a axe and then Thanos said to him "You should of aimed for the head" then after that Thanos got the last stone which was in Visions head and  some of the avengers disappeared in ashes. The thing that I liked about the movie was that most of the scenes were about fighting. 
Image result for actors in avengers infinity wars

Another thing that I did in the holidays was play on the PlayStation 4. The game I was playing was Fortnite. What I was trying to do on Fortnite was trying to come first in solos but it was really challenging. It was really challenging because most of the people I was versing was people that were actually skilled players and I was also all  by my self. 
Image result for Fortnite

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost today. Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time or what you like about my post today. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment