Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2018

Boxing

I am learning to reflect about boxing.
Image result for boxing press conference
On Monday we had boxing. Before we started we had to put on our boxing gloves. Then we had to talk about the 3 rules which was Respect, Discipline, and Safety. When we started boxing we went through the things we learnt the week before which was Jab and Jab cross. This week we learnt to more moves which was Hook and Uppercut. First we had to get a buddy and my buddy was Demetrius. Then we had to hit their arm softly 10 times. We had to do it again but with our right hand. After that we learnt how to uppercut. We did that for 30 seconds and then when we finished we had to make it into a combo. What I found challenging was trying to hook because whenever I hook my coach will tell me that my elbow isn't the same height as my hand. What I learnt was to always keep my elbow same height as my hand.Image result for boxing hook

Image result for boxing uppercut

No comments:

Post a Comment