Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Tuakana Teina Day

I am learning to talk about Tuakana Teina day.
Image result for Kids and older kids playing together
On Tuesday It was Tuakana teina day. My class got to buddy up with 2 of the Junior classes. First we buddied up with Room 4 and then we did a activity about the Cook Islands. I buddied up with Demetrius and our Room 4 buddie was Cedric. We had to go around the class and look for clues to solve a puzzle. When Room 5 arrived one I had to split up with Demetrius and Cedric and get a new buddie. My new buddie was Taynah and we had to do the same activities as the other people. After we found all the clues we had to get an A4 paper and glue the puzzles onto it. While we were doing that we had to do another activity called dress me. What you have to do is dress up the boy and girl into their Traditional Cook Island clothes.
Image result for Puzzle
Image result for Cook island traditional clothes girl and boy
Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost for today. Feel free to leave a comment down below about what I need to work on next time I blog or about what you liked about my blogpost today. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment