Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Integrity

I am learning to tell my audience about Integrity.
Image result for integrity

Today the Student leaders had a leadership program. What we talked about was integrity. We were talking about Integrity because it was part of our leadership programme. First we watched a video of a man talking about developing your integrity. He gave us 3 tips and they were Tell the truth all the time, Be a person who finishes well, and Listen to your conscience. Then our teacher gave us lots of scenarios and we had to answer it and tell our teacher how we will show it showing integrity. What I found challenging was trying to answer the scenarios because I didn't have that many ways to show integrity. What I learnt was different meanings of integrity.
Image result for integrity

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost today. Feel free to leave a comment down below about what I need to work on next time or what you like about my 

No comments:

Post a Comment