Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Kiwi Sport

I am learning to reflect about Kiwisport.
Image result for boxing jab
Image result for boxing jab
On Monday after morning tea we had our first lesson for kiwisport for term 3. What we did for Kiwisport was boxing. Our Coach name was Pax. Before we started we talked about other boxers and the rules. What we learnt was how to Jab and Jab cross. After we learnt that we had to get into a rock position. Then we had to get a buddie and practice those moves on them but hit them on their hand. My buddie was Demetrius and he told me to go first. First our Coach said to just jab our buddies hand for 30 seconds and then switch to cross punches. What I found challenging was trying to keep up with my buddie because whenever he punches my hand he goes faster and faster. What I learnt from that KiwiSport session was to try and always keep up with my buddie.
Image result for boxing
Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost today. Feel free to leave a comment down below about what I need to work on next time or what you liked about my blogpost today. Bye ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment