Pages

Monday 10 December 2018

Forming And Opinion

WALA: The importance of forming an opinion/having a belief.
Image result for debate
Today for writing we were discussing about persuasive writing. 
What we did was debating about statements that our teacher gave us as a class. The statement I liked was "There should be no school rules" and I agreed with that statement.
Image result for debate

The reason why I agreed with it because there should be rules for schools cause if there weren't any then there would be lots of bad things happening at that school.
Image result for debate
What I found challenging was trying to pick a side where to go because there were lots of good reasons people came up with. What I enjoyed was being able to learn about how to persuade people.


No comments:

Post a Comment