Pages

Monday 29 May 2017

Toma - maths

WALT: Reflect on what we did for maths

Maths

This is my maths that I did.

Marbles are packed and sold in of five.

Stand A: is made up of bags with two yellow marbles and three purples marbles each.

Stand B: is made up of bags with three yellow marbles and two purple marbles.

What is the smallest number of each different bag of marbles you would have to get.

A. The same number of yellow marble on both stand A and stand B? My answer Stand A 2 Yellow: Stand B 3 yellow marbles

B. The same number of purple marbles on both stand A and stand B? My answer Stand A 3 purple: Stand B 2 purple marbles.

What I found challenging was trying to solve question A and B because it was so confusing for me and my friend sifa. What I didn't find challenging was reading the questions all over again.I'm not really sure that my answers are correct but that is what I would have to work on next time making sure that I am sure that my answers are correct.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading what I did for maths.Please make sure that you comment down below on what I need to work on next time.If my answers are wrong than please can you comment the correct answer.Bye 😀


No comments:

Post a Comment