Pages

Friday 26 May 2017

Toma - Technology Reflection

WALT: Reflect on what we did at technology

Today I will be reflecting on what I did at technology.Today for technology we changed our groups, my group went to hard materials.Before we even walked in the classroom he said that we would have to act 10 years older.What we had to do was listen to Mr Grundy talk about the creations that him and other students made also he talked about the rules,the equipment, and the expectations.
His rule was:
1. Don't fiddle
2. Stools have four legs for a reason
3. Closed-in shoes!
4. Go before you come!
5. Stay put!
This is what he wrote on the board for when ever you touch his stuff.
 You toucha my stuff
I breaka your face.
Mr Grundy's expectations were to not go over the yellow tape because there is dangerous machines there.

Another thing we did was draw what we would create.Mr Grundy told us to draw 10 things that we could create.I only did 6 but when I go back next week I will carry on drawing my 10 creations.
My six was:
Ship
Race car
Lolly dispenser
box
Truck
Tractor.

What I found challenging today was having to sit there for ages.What I also found challenging was to try not to touch the other things.What I didn't find challenging was drawing the ten creations even though I only drawn six I will still complete it.

Thank you guys for reading my Technology reflection hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my reflection.Please leave a comment down below so I can know what to work on next time.Bye 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment