Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Toma - Commenting on a friend's blog

IALT: Comment on other people's blog.

(This is the comment that I did to my friend Miami)

Today I got to comment on a friend's blog.The person that I commented on was Miami.The reason I commented on his blog was because some of his work did not make sense.What I found challenging was trying to pick the perfect words to make it positive.What I didn't find challenging was writing the positive things about his blog post.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blog post today.Feel free to comment down below on what I need to work on next time or you can comment don below on what you think was good about this blog post.Bye :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow toma this is great i really like how you are talking about how you comment to some else keep up the good work and have a great night and day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alo,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog I really appreciate it.Just make sure that next time you comment on other people's blog you could do a capital I or you can do a capital letter when you do people's names or countries. You could also re-read what you say before you post other than that keep up the good work.Bye :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete