Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Toma - Morning block

IALT: Reflect on what I did in the Morning block.



Image result for manaiakalani film festival
Image result for cards

Today in the morning block we did some filming for the Manaiakalani film festival.What we are doing is a movie about our Fitness.What I found challenging was Trying to say my line.I found that challenging because whenever I say my line I will kind of get shy.I didn't find anything easy to do because everything was just to hard.Another thing I did was play cards with my friends Matthew,George, and Aumau.The games we played was Last card and speed.What I found challenging was trying to be quick at the game speed.What I didn't find challenging was playing last card because I will always win.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blog post for today.Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time I blog.Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment