Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Toma - DLO: 2 qualities about me

IALT: Explain 2 qualities that describes me.


On Friday 1st September we had our career program the teacher that we did this program with was with Ms Aireen.We have this program every fridays.For our career program we talked about 2 qualities that describes who you are.The qualities I picked Communication skills and Being honest.What I found challenging was thinking of 2 qualities that describe me.What I didn't find challenging was looking for the images that matched what my qualities are.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blog post today.Feel free to leave a comment down below on what you think I did wrong in this blog post or you can comment down below what you liked about this blog post.Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment