Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

Toma - Kiwi can

IALT: Reflect on what we were doing at kiwi can.

Image result for kiwi can

On Tuesday we had Kiwi can.For kiwi can we talked about Dealing with challenges.After that we did our Energizer for our energizer we did a game called hand shake when you will have to create your own handshake with a buddy.My buddy was sene.What I found challenging for that game was trying to create a handshake.I never found anything easy because it was very hard for us to create a handshake.
After that we talked and then when we finished talking we did our activity called Fruit salad when you will get a fruit name.The fruits they gave us was Orange,apple,Pear,Banana, and Kiwi fruit.My fruit was Orange and when ever Ms Lilly says a a fruit for example she says Orange then all the people that got the fruit orange will have to change seats and the last person to sit down will have to dance for 5 or 10 seconds.What I found challenging for that game was trying to go to the other seats whenever my fruit will get called.I didn't find anything easy because everything was just to hard for me.

Hopefully you guys like my blog post today.Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time or you can comment down below on what you think was good about my blog post today.Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment