Pages

Tuesday 24 October 2017

Toma - Kiwican

I am learning to reflect on what I did at Kiwican with Room 9.

Today for Kiwican we played games and we talked about respect.The first game we did for our energizer was the sally challenge when you will have to play the song big sally up big sally down and when it says big sally up you stand up and when it says big sally down you will have to squat down until it says big sally up.

Image result for squats

After that we did our lesson and for our lesson we talked about respect.
Image result for respect

After that we got into another game when you will have to split up into 2 groups.And when you are done then both of the groups will have to sit down and both groups will get a name.My group name was the strength group and the other group was the knowledge group.

Image result for knowledge
Image result for strength

When you play the game the strength group will have to do the big sally up/down challenge and instead of doing squats they can either do push ups or planks.While one of the students from the knowledge group will get an animal and they will go to their group and the group will have to guess which animal it is but the person knows the animal will only have to say yes or no and once they get it right then the strength team will have to stop playing the song and then the knowledge group wins but if the son finishes and the knowledge group is still guessing then the strength group wins.

What I found challenging was playing the second game because it was challenging for me to tell my group what the animal was.I didn't find anything easy because everything was just to challenging for me to do.

Thank you Ms Lilly (Kiwican Teacher)

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blog post today.Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time I blog.Bye:)

No comments:

Post a Comment