Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Toma - NFL

I am learning to reflect on what I did for Inquiry.
Image result for Nfl

Today for Inquiry we did indigenous games.What I think indigenous means is where the game was originated.What we did today was talk in front of our class about our indigenous game.The indigenous game that Me (Toma),Falakiko, and Aumau did for our Inquiry was NFL.

Here is the presentation that me (Toma),Falakiko, and Aumau did.

What I found challenging about Inquiry today was talking in front of my class about our indigenous game.Why? because I was too shy to go up and talk.What I didn't find challenging was being able to finish of the presentation with my buddies.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blog post tonight.Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time.I will like to say a big thanks to my buddies Falakiko and Aumau for helping me do this.Bye: )

1 comment:

  1. WOW Toma,
    I love your presentation it looks so creative and I like your colours on the background.I really enjoy learning new facts about NFL like where is had been originated from?.You did a great job with presenting to in front of the whole class.Great job Toma!

    ReplyDelete