Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Toma - Technology

I am learning to reflect on what I did at Tamaki college for Technology.

Today we had Technology.For Technology we did graphics and for graphics we are making clocks. The clock I am doing is emoji.

Image result for love emoji
(Photo of my emoji)

What we had to do today was get a paper and draw a line through it.Then on one side we have to draw our design and the other we just draw the outline like this.

What I found challenging was drawing my design.What I didn't find challenging was drawing the outline.

Next time I go to Technology I should maybe try and focus more because most of the time I was talking to my friend.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost today.Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time.Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment