Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Rugby training

I am learning to write about Rugby training.

On wednesday we had rugby training for Marist. If you do not know where Marist is, it is at the Mt wellington war memorial down at Dunkirk. What we did for training was truck and trailer, shuttle runs, and fitness. What I found challenging was the fitness because whenever we drop the ball for truck and trailer we have to do 10 push-ups and if you do it wrong then you have to do another 10. What I learnt was to not drop the ball when we do things like truck and trailer before we do push ups.
 Image result for Rugby

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost today. Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time or what you like about my blogpost today. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment