Pages

Thursday 25 October 2018

Technology

I am learning to reflect about Technology.



Today for Technology we made Chocolate cupcakes. The person I was with was Akanesi and it was fun making it because our cooking teacher Ms Tuipulotu said that our chocolate cupcakes were the best out all of them.

What I found challenging was trying to catch up with all the other people because we were the last group to put our chocolate muffins in but at the end of the day we had the best tasting cupcakes out of all the other groups. What I enjoyed was being able to work with someone I never worked with in Technology.

If you want to know how to make it, here :

Ingredients :

Cocoa Powder
S.R Flour
Sugar
Egg
Milk
Oil

Step 1 - Add 2 cups of S.R Flour to your bowl.

Step 2 - Add 1 cup of Sugar to the bowl.

Step 3 - Add 1/2 of oil to the bowl.

Step 4 - Add 1 cup of Milk to the bowl.

Step 5 - Add 1 egg.

Step 6 - Add 1/4 of cocoa powder.

Step 7 - Combine ALL and mix well, scoop into the muffin tray.

Step 8 - Bake 180°C for 15 minutes.

Step 9 - ENJOY!

The result of our cupcakes!
Thanks for reading my blogpost!.

No comments:

Post a Comment