Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

My First Blog For Term 4 2018

I am reflecting on what I did in the holidays.

Image result for keep calm and enjoy
Fakalofa Lahi Atu and greeting to yous all...
Today I will be blogging about what I did in the holidays with my family and friends.

First I will be talking about what I did with my friends. What I did with my friends was play fortnite with them because the new season was out which was season 6. I got a couple of wins on solo mode and also played playground mode which was a mode when you can do anything.
Image result for fortnite season 6Image result for fortnite playground

What me and my family did was we had a barbeque with my inlaws. what I did with some of my inlaws was play fortnite and other games like basketball 2k19, Marvels spiderman, and Rugby league live 4. Some of us kind of got bored so I took them outside and we played basketball with the bin and touch with a soccer ball.
Image result for sport ballsImage result for bbq
What I am looking forward to for this term is going on the fun trips outside of school. What I am wanting to improve on for this term is my percentages in maths because I kind of find those challenging.

I have 2 question for you and that is: What is your favourite thing to eat at a bbq? and what is your favourite thing to do with your family?

Thank you for reading my blogpost today! Make sure to give me some advice about what I need to work on next time I blog. BYE :)



No comments:

Post a Comment