Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Kiwisport( Flag Football)

I am learning to reflect about Flag Football.

On Monday we had Kiwisport. What we are doing for Kiwisports this term is Flag football. Our coach are Will, and Carl. What we first did was a little warm up. What we had to do for our warm up was jog on the spot until he said break own and when he said that we all had to say hut. Then our coaches taught us how to throw the ball and catch the ball like and NFL player would. Then we played a game when you'll have to pass the ball around at least 4 times around then get a touchdown.
Image result for NFL one hand catchImage result for NFL silhouette

What I found challenging from Kiwisport was trying to throw the ball because I'm not use to throwing the ball like that. What I also found challenging was trying to pass the ball around because there were lots of people in my way and I also couldn't see my team mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment