Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Persuasive Argument Template

WALT write a persuasive argument, by using OREO Myths and legends O Opinion I believe that myths and legends are important to us. R Reasons E Explain My first reason is that myths and legends are important to us because we can learn about other cultures.That means that if we go to another country you called chat to them and they can teach you about there culture more. My second reason is that you can learn more about your culture that what they use to were in the past. that means that you can tell your daughters and sons about the myths and legends that they use to have so they can tell there son and daughters. My third reason is that you can learn about the past that means that you can tell other people about the past in the 1991. O Opinion That is why, I believe that myths and legends are important learn about.

No comments:

Post a Comment