Pages

Tuesday 13 June 2017

Toma - kiwi can

I am learning to reflect on what Room 9 did at kiwi can Today.

Today we had kiwi can at 12:15pm.When we went to kiwi can we did a warm-up. For our warm-up we did a Samoan sasa. Then after that we did a Samoan mili.After we did all of that we then went on to our energizer which was a game of human bop it.

After that we talked about being reliable.After we talked we did a game called numbers.What I found challenging today for kiwi can was playing the human bop it.What I didn't find challenging was playing the numbers game.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blog post today.I am so sorry that there is no photos that I have put up...But next time I will try to add some photos.Please leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment