Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

Macaroni cheese

I am learning to make macaroni & cheese.

Today for food tech we made macaroni & cheese. My buddies were Soane and Meki. What I enjoyed about this was making it because all the challenges we faced. What I found challenging was trying to make the sauce thick and smooth and also cleaning the pot cause there was some burnt parts. What I didn't find challenging was mixing the sauce and the macaroni together.

Instructions to make macaroni & cheese:

Step 1: boil macaroni 2 c of water 

Step 2: How to make white sauce

- fry onion with utter 

-Add 1/2 c of flour, and fry for 3 mins

-Add 2 c of milk and stir until it is smooth 

-Add macaroni, put into a baking tin, top up with cheese and bake for 15 mins 

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my post. Feel free to leave a comment down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment