Pages

Monday 7 August 2017

Toma - Kiwisport 2017

I am learning to tell my audience what room 9 did at kiwi sport.



Today for kiwi sport we did Hip hop.When we first got there we did a brainstorm about Hip hop.There is 4 elements for hip hop which is Art,Rap,DJ, and Break-dancing. Hip hop was created in New York,America 1973.Hip hop was created because African American and Latinos people were treated badly so they needed away to express themselves so they created Hip hop.The dance moves we learnt was Alf,Smurf,James Brown,Janet Jackson.

What I found challenging for Kiwi sport was doing the Janet Jackson move and the James brown.Why? Because I will always get mixed up with my legs and I'll sometimes trip a little.What I didn't find challenging was doing the Alf and smurf dance move.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my Reflection from Kiwisport.Feel free to comment down below on what I need to work on next time I blog or just comment down below what you liked about my blog post.Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment