Pages

Thursday 3 August 2017

Toma - Technology

I am learning to tell you guys what I did for technology.
Image result for wood box small
(My one looks kind of like this but its not designed)

Today for technology we did hard materials.What I am creating for hard materials is a box for me to put some of my small thing into.What I did today for hard materials was glueing most of my wood parts together.What I found challenging today was trying to put the wood parts together.Why? because whenever I try to put the wood into its place it will keep on moving around.What I didn't find challenging was putting the glue into the wood.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blog post about technology.Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time.Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment