Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

Astria: Countdown To Impact

I am learning to reflect about Astria: Countdown to impact.

Today was our second lesson playing a game called Astria: Countdown to impact. On a scale from 1-5 how successfully did I problem solve. I think from 1-5 I got 3 because I got rejected from the councils a lot of times because of the documents I did. The game is about saving planet astria from a meteor and what you have to do is try and do something to stop the meteor.




What I found challenging was trying to complete the rooms because I had to look for the documents. What I enjoyed was being able to do the game with Aumau because it was really fun and funny. The skills I used while playing this game was my reading skills because the game required lots of reading in order to save planet Astria.

No comments:

Post a Comment