Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

My Critical Analysis Of Still Images

I am learning to reflect about Critical analysis of still images.

Today for reading we talked about Critical analysis of still images. We looked at 3 photos but today I will only be showing one. The photo that I will be showing you is this one
We got given  7 questions which were
Who took the photo?
How is the subject represented in the photo?
What kinds of messages are being conveyed?
How do different parts of the image contribute to these messages?
What if the photo was taken from a different angle or cropped differently?
Who might the intended audience be?
How might different groups of people respond to the image?

What I found challenging was trying to answer the questions because it was very challenging. What I enjoyed was being able to to see what some people would do if someone was in a situation like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment