Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Manaiakalani Film festival 2018

I am learning to reflect about the Manaiakalani film festival.
Image result for manaiakalani
Today we went to Sylvia Park Hoyts to watch the manaiakalani film festival. Before we went to Sylvia Park we got into buddies with our Tuakana buddies. My buddy was Joshua from Room 5.The schools that I think presented today was St Pius, Tamaki Primary School, Pt England, and more. The school movie that I liked the most was glenbraes because they did a rap and also the beat was from one of my favourite programme which was prince of bel air.

What I found challenging was trying to sit there for long because my legs needed to stretch. What I enjoyed was watching the movies because it was very fun and funny to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment