Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

Technology

I am learning to reflect about technology.

Image result for Mince pasta
Today for technology we made Mince Pasta. What we first did was got all our equipments that we needed to make the mince pasta. The instructions were to

1)Boil the pasta with 2 cup of cold water.
2)Drain under cold water using colander.
3) Fry the mince with onion, when its cooked.
4) Combine everything with pasta sauce and top it off with cheese.

What I found challenging was trying to not overcook the pasta because it would be hard to take off. What I enjoyed was cooking with my buddy Demetrius because it was fun.

2 comments:

  1. Would you consider making this at home for yourself or for your family Toma?
    It does look good! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms. Komor,
      I would consider doing this for me and also my family.

      Delete