Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

Maths

I am learning to reflect about maths.
Image result for Maths

Today for maths we did a grid and also a fact file. For the grid we had to answer questions in order to make a picture of something. The picture to me at the end looked like a butterfly. 


For the fact file we had to do the same thing but it spelled something out. The word that the fact file spelled out was "EACH YEAR INSECTS EAT OF THE WORLD'S FOOD CROPS".Image result for Maths

What I found challenging was trying to answer the questions because it was subtracting decimals. The people I worked on for these task were Demetrius, Tevita, and Aumau. What I enjoyed from maths today was doing the task because it was really challenging and fun.
Image result for thank you for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment