Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Toma - Maths

I am learning to reflect on my maths.

Image result for maths

Today for maths my group (Islander maths) did board games.The person I played with was my friend Willow.The first game we played was a card game.The card game we did was a game when you will get a card that has a question on both sides and in the top left corner it says the question and the answer for the other side of the card.Like this.


What I enjoyed was playing with him and answering the maths question because it was making me get more better at my multiplication and division.What I found challenging was answering the question because they were soooo hard.What I didn't find challenging was answering the easy questions like 5 x 2 = 10 and 
11 x 5 = 55.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost today.Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time.Bye :)
Image result for Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment