Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

What would you do if you won the lotto

What would you do if you won the lotto

Image result for lotto

Image result for money

What I will be writing about is what I would do if I won the lotto.I choosed this one because I want to let you guys know what I will do with the money.

The first things I will do with the money is send some money to charity and also send some money to the family members overseas.Why?because I want to help others around the world and help my family members.For example I will give the charity money and they go and buy medicine that they couldn’t afford for the people that are in pain.A example for my family members is that they can go and buy things for their family.

The second thing I will do with the money is go overseas and meet my family members.Why?because I haven’t been overseas for a while and I also want to meet the family members that I haven’t met.For example I go overseas and see my family members.Then I go to my family members that I haven’t met and communicate with them.

The last thing I will do with the money is spend it on myself.Why?Because I want to be able to get myself the things I want like Brand shoes,brand clothes and more.Another thing I will spend it on is my church.A example for my church is that they can go and get materials to make the church bigger so more people can come and join us.

The reason why I picked all of those things was because I wanted to help around the world with food.The reason why I picked the church because I wanted to help other people believe in God.I also picked the one for me because I wanted brand clothes for me and for my younger family members when they grow older.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost today.Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time I blog.Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment