Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

Toma - Technology Reflection

I am learning to tell my audience what I did at Technology.I am also learning to tell my audience what I found challenging, what I didn't find challenging and other things at Technology.

Here is a photo of one of my friends drizzling the joint:


Today for Technology we did hard materials with Mr grundy.For hard materials we did cutting and drizzling.I think that's what its called.Hard materials was very challenging for me today because I got to cut my joint.It was challenging for me because I did my joint to big and my wood that goes into the joint was too small to go in.Not only that but when ever I put my wood into the joint it will just fall of because it's too small.Also my joint was too wobbly for the wood to go in.What wasn't challenging for me was cutting the lines for the joint.Because all I had to do was cut all the way to where the line is and done.I feel like I have learnt how to cut wood and cut drizzle my joints.I thought that my group did really well today at technology because everybody trying there best.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blog.Feel free to comment down below on what I need to work on next time. Bye 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment