Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Attitude programme

I am learning to reflect on the programme that we did today.

Today a man called Tony came into our class and talked to us about Who we are.Here is my DLO that I have created to show you guys.


Some things I learnt from the Lesson today was being able to know more about the other people in the classroom.The animal  I am is and otter because I love having fun and also I love entertaining people.What I found challenging about the task was trying to pick which animal am I because I'm pretty much all of them.

Hopefully you guys all enjoyed reading my blogpost for today.Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time or you can comment down below on what you liked about my blogpost today.Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment