Pages

Thursday 15 February 2018

Technology (First Technology of 2018)

WALT: Start a new technology rotation, Learn what we are gonna make and get to know each other!.


(My work that I have done so far)

Today was the first day back at technology.The group I am in is Graphics and I am in group 2.What we did was make an cartoon person who looks like us, by the way that person I did does not look like me in real life.What we had to do was get pictures of things we like. The things I did was Blood and Bone (Fav movie), Nike(Fav shoe brand,Adidas(Second fav shoe brand),Cowboys (one of my favourite NRL team).Chocolate, big mac, and Mate Ma'a Tonga Nrl team.

What I found challenging was trying to do the cartoon person because I didn't really know how to use it properly.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost for today.Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time or you can comment about what you liked about my post. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment