Pages

Monday 19 February 2018

P.E/KiwiSports reflection

WALT: Write about our experience when we were at Kiwisport/P.E.

Today we had P.E and KiwiSport.The sport we did for P.E was Softball.What I learnt at P.E was to listen to our teacher whenever she says to do it because when she told us to bat the ball softly I ended up batting it hard.What I found challenging was bowling the ball because it was hard for me to bowl it where they wanted it to go.

Image result for Tennis

For Kiwisport we did tennis.Tennis was very challenging because we did a game were you and your partner would have to try and get the ball which is in the middle.Some new skills I learnt at Kiwisport was how to bat the ball.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my reflection.Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time I blog or you can comment about what you liked about my post. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment