Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Class treaty

WALT: Create a class treaty for our class this term.
On the 6th of February it was Waitangi day.For waitangi day we made a class treaty for our class.After we made the treaty we all had to come together and sign it so we don't break it.If you don't know what Waitangi is, it is when a long time ago there was British people and Maori people who were having a fight over the land of New Zealand. What happen was the British people wanted to own the land but the Maori people didn't want them to. So what what happen was they made a Treaty in James busby's house now named the Treaty house. They made a agreement and they all signed it.That is all I know about Waitangi day.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost. Feel free to leave a comment down below on what I need to work on next time I post or you can comment about what you liked about my post today. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment