Pages

Monday 26 February 2018

Kiwisport/P.E

WALT: Reflect on our experience at P.E and Kiwisports.

What I enjoyed at P.E was Playing cricket.What we did at cricket was doing some warm-ups and also playing cricket.What I found challenging was bowling the ball because the ball wasn't going to the spot I wanted it to go to.What I need to improve in cricket is controlling the ball.What I hope to learn is controlling the ball were I want it to go.
Image result for Cricket
What I enjoyed at Kiwisports was doing the warm-ups and playing Tennis.What we did was pass the ball to each other and play a game of tennis but what we had to do was try to hit the cones which was on the other side of the net.What I found challenging was trying to hit the cones because we had to have the right strength to be able to hit the cones.What I hope to improve is being able to have the right strength to hit the cones.What I hope to learn is being able to hit the cones.Image result for Tennis

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost today.Feel free to leave a commen about what you like about my blog or what I need to work on next time.Bye :)

1 comment:

  1. Your choice of images were effective because they related to your reflection. Your next steps would be to add images from YOUR Cricket/Tennis lesson. This helps your reader to connect more with what YOU and your classmates did.

    You said: "What I hope to learn is being able to hit the cones."
    What skills do you think you need in order to get better with this?

    I tried this myself and I also found it challenging.
    I should be your partner next week Toma!

    ReplyDelete