Pages

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Cricket (P.E)

I am learning to tell my blog readers what I've experienced at Cricket today.

Today we did we played a game of cricket.What I enjoyed at cricket was batting the ball and also bowling the ball.I enjoyed it because I got to have about 2 to 5 turns of batting the ball.

What I learned today was how to bowl a ball properly because whenever I bowl the ball goes to short which means sometimes I will have to put more power into bowling.

What I found challenging was trying to bat the ball because whenever the person that is bowling bowls the ball and it comes to me, I end up missing the ball.
Image result for cricket

Image result for cricket

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my blogpost today.Feel free to leave a comment about what you liked about my blog or what I need to work on next time other than that thank you for reading.Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment