Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Cybersmarts 2017

WALA : Things that we can keep personal and thing we can share with the world.

Today for CYBERSMART we were doing this thing when you go up to the board and write what things you think that you can share with the world when we were writing stuff like CYBERSMART FOOTPRINTS not that many people were writing on the board until Mrs komor wrote snapchat that's when people started putting on facebook,twitter,social media, and then some people started mucking around with it and wrote down chocolate chip and other stuff. I wrote SOCIAL MEDIA,BEING SMART ONLINE, I know that I wrote small but next time I will think about more stuff. 

Thank you guys for reading my blogpost hopefully you guys enjoyed. Please leave a comment so I can know what to write down next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment