Pages

Friday 17 February 2017

Technology Reflection

Today for Technology we made cynamon and jam muffins. Today was my second time going to Tamaki college and exploring food tech with Mrs Tuipulotu. Today I felt confused because There was lots of measuring and mixing and cleaning.  .The part that I liked about food tech today was when we had to mix most of the ingredients together and  when we had to add the topping on the muffin. The part I didn't like about food tech today was when we got the equipment out of the cupboard and the equipment was dirty and when we had to clean up our table and sink. Today I had lots of fun with Mrs Tuipulotu cooking hopefully next time my group gets to do it again.

These are the ingredients to our cynamon and jam muffins:


Equipment


  1.  2 bowls one big and one medium.
  2.  A whisk
  3.  measuring spoon
  4.  Plastic scraper
  5.  Muffin tray
  6.  mixing spoon
  7.  measuring cup
Ingredients

  1.  2 eggs
  2.  1/2 sugar
  3. 125g butter, melted
  4. 1 tsp baking soda
  5. 30g butter, melted
  6.  1tsp of cinnamon
  7.  1tsp brown sugar
  8.  1 cup of milk
  9.  jam 
yeah and thats all I think but thats all I have to tell you guys about. Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my technology reflection Hopefully you guys make cinnamon and jam muffins. Please leave a comment to help me out with some stuff that I did wrong.
                                 Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment