Pages

Friday 17 February 2017

Te reo maths



WALT: value of numbers using the Maori counting system.

On Thursday the 16th of February 2017 our class was learning numbers in Te reo this was very challenging for me cause I did not know that many Maori numbers I only knew it up to 20 or 10. When I went on the number generater I got the number 4525 and that was so hard I couldn't even get the first number which was 4 thousand I couldn't figure it out so I tried looking for a someone who was Maori turned out there was no one that was Maori. I tried to figure out what it was in Maori so it took so long I gave up and went on google translater and got it so yeah thats how I got the last one.

I tried my best to get the number 4525 but I couldn't  Hopefully I next time I get a number like get a number like this I will not give up and I will try my best to get the number.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my Te reo maths I tried to get the number 4525 but it was challenging. Please leave a comment so you can tell me what to do next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment