Pages

Thursday 9 February 2017

Technology reflection and ingredients on how to make oreo milkshake

Today for Technology we made oreo milkshakes.Today was my first day going to Technology the group that I'm in now is food tech. I found it kind of hard because we had to do lots of measuring and tipping stuff into bowls.The teacher that I had was Mrs Tuipulotu I've heard lots of stuff about her from my sisters and brothers they say that she is a very awesome and funny teacher and she is a Tongan.This term for food tech I want to learn how to cook food so I can prepare stuff for me and my family. 

The part that I liked about Technology today was when Mrs Tuipulotu put whipped cream sprinkles and chocolate syrup on our milkshake. The part I did not like about Technology today was when my buddy Lizzy tipped some chocolate syrup on my hand and when we had to wash and clean up our small kitchen. Today I had a very fun day at Tamaki college making oreo milkshakes especially when we were drinking the milkshake hopefully one day we get to do it again or do something else like cooking. Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading my reflection sorry I didn't have any photos for you guys to see. please leave a comment :) These are the ingredients on how to make a oreo milkshake.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Toma,
    I liked the way you described on what you did please put your sentences in the right order, I like the way you showed the ingredients and please fix the 3-5 sentence

    ReplyDelete