Pages

Monday 27 February 2017

Kiwisports reflection

Today for kiwi sports we did badminton.It was fun because we got to play stuck in the mud but different why was it different? because instead of running straight you will have to run sideways. The challenging thing about that was when we had to run sideways my friend gary was a tagger he chased me sideways and likely before he touched me it was over. Another fun thing was when we had to challenge each other with our forehand and
backhand skills. A cool thing about kiwisport today was when we got to go outside and verse each other. A challenging thing about kiwisport today was when we had to get into buddies it was difficult because when I tried to look for a buddy they were taken likely my friend Tevita was not taken.My buddy Tevita made me laugh so much I couldn’t stop. What we learned was forehand and backhand. Another thing that I or my class learned today was movement this was pretty difficult because I couldn’t do it properly, there is some other stuff we learned but I forgot sorry about that but anyways Ben our instructer said to challenge each other and try make them move.I felt like I wasn't even going to move but turned out I moved.I felt safe because I knew that the people around me were making sure that we were alright.Another reason why I felt safe was because I was surrounded by some student leaders or student councils.My thoughts about kiwi sports Today is that it was fun,exciting and challenging. Hopefully me and my class gets to do it again.

Here are some photos of kiwisport:




Thank you guys for reading this kiwisport reflection. Please leave a comment to make sure that I did this right if I didn't than you can still comment and tell me what I can do next time to make it better.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Toma,

    My name is Davarni, I am a year 7 at Glenbrae school. It's good to see you are blogging keep up the good work and maybe next time you could check your punctuation and work on where to put spaces.

    Davarni

    ReplyDelete